In this tutorial from EJ Hassenfratz, we’ll take a look at how to create complex animations quickly and easily by using Mograph Effectors to trigger animation in Cinema 4D.
- Learn how to Clone Objects using a Cloner
- Learn about the Step Effector
- Using the Step Effector to create an accordion type of animation
- How to create a honeycomb grid pattern
- How to use a Plain Effector to trigger keyframed animation
- Utilizing the Random Effector for more organic, interesting animation offsets
- Creative 2D uses for this technique for HUD style animations