HDR Light Studio is a real-time image based lighting creation application. The new version, HDR Light Studio 3, released by Lightmap, adds new light blending features which will allow you to use light sources to adjust exposure, color and saturation.
Lightmap launches HDR Light Studio v3.0
There are two HDR Light Studio 3.0 versions available immediately. The “Standard” edition plug VAT for £399 and a “Pro” edition which included plug-ins for KeyShot, Maxwell Studio and Deep Exploration plus VAT for £599. Additional Live plu0ins can be purchased for VRED by PI-VR and Patchwork3D by Lumiscaphe.
Significant updates to HDR Light Studio 3.0 include:
- New Light Blending Modes: use light sources to adjust exposure, color and saturation.
- Custom fall-off curves: fine control over synthetic light fall-off.
- New color system: Color selection and analysis tools designed specificallyfor lighting artists to allow precise color matching and auditioning.
- Collada support: LiveLight now supports Collada to allow the import ofgeometry and camera information from all major 3D modeling packages.
- Increased Performance: Faster rendering times and all features now supportreal-time feedback.
Lightmap today announced immediate availability of HDR Light Studio v3.0 – the most incredible version yet of their groundbreaking real-time lighting software. Packed with new features including; localized exposure, color and saturation tools using new light blending modes, custom fall-off curves, a new color system for lighting artists and Collada support. None of these new additions are at the expense of performance; HDR Light Studio v3.0 features even faster render times with all parameters now supporting instant feedback.